The Lomography Embassy Store Barcelona is moving. Help building the new LomoWall!
Exhibitions, parties, meetings, workshops, chill out for lomographers of Barcelona and the whole world. The Lomography Store has become too small for us. But shortly we will be moving! At last…. The new shop will be right nearby, exactly 80 steps from the current shop, in the same street but on the next corner.
Before going into further detail and sending out the invitations, we need your help. We need your wonderful and stunning analogue images of the city, Barcelona; colourful images that reflect the character of the city, its inhabitants and its visitors, including all details, large and small.
Why? Your photos of Barcelona can become part of the huge LomoWall which we are going to permanently display in the new Lomography space in Barcelona; a piece of collective art to go down in history.
We’re not hanging around! You’ve got until 20th of June:
- Type of camera: any model of analogue camera
- Film: preferably 35mm standard format
- Up to 10 photos
- Minimum image size: at least 1220 pixels long or high, images with higher resolution are welcome
- Tags: Type of camera and location (must be Barcelona and outskirts)
- 5 piggies for all lomographers whose work is included on the LomoWall
- By sending in your pictures you give permission to Lomography to use the images in promotional material
Hey, what are you waiting for!!!