Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Roar of the Wild Rumble ended almost 4 years ago

Wild thing! You make my heart sing! Unleash the animal in you with our Roar of the Wild Rumble and win some meaty Piggies!

Bring out your Lomographic spears, arrows (in this case, cameras!) as we’re going hunting! Since we’re going back to basics and acting through our animal instincts with our Retail Therapy, we want you to join us! We want to see animals, safaris, the outback, anything that has to do with the wild! We want to see you guys gnashing at a peice of meat the size of your arm! Heck, even your leopard print undies will do – we know you have one. Admit it! The 3 Lomographers who heed the call of the wild each get 10 Piggies and the awe and respect of the herd!

• Prize(s): 3 winners of 10 Piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our wild thing theme.
  • Upload Limit: 5 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)

written by cruzron

1. vandal

vandal

the submit photo's button does not work :( how am i supposed to win this if the button does not work :))

2. superlighter

superlighter

no risk of boredom here in Lomography! hahahaha

3. elletra

elletra

submit button doesn't even show up.... I was wondering why there weren't any submissions yet ;)

4. rater

rater

Besides the submission button that does not work, it says that there are 6 comments though I only see 3... and it is a think that is happening in most of the blog posts, not all comments showing up.

5. rater

rater

Ah, and with mine now it says that there are 8 comments... so actually it is counting the double of comments...

6. eggzakly

eggzakly

Submission from lomohome isn't working, and neither is the "filter" function on the submit tab.

7. saidseni

saidseni

It was hard but I was able to submit...!

8. elletra

elletra

I can't submit one particular photo, and it's driving me crazy! I've submitted 3, but it won't let me submit this one! Ahhhh! When I sumbit it, the page refreshes to the submissions page, but when the one's I submitted the other three the page refreshed the article and I could see said submissions below... I feel like the internet hates me :(

9. elletra

elletra

I'm so frustrated I can't control my grammar; ignore 'the one's' in the third line of the previous comment... floops

10. shoujoai

shoujoai

haha, great rumble! Hard to decide which photos to submit!
    but I have the same problem as the otehrs. Three pictures are submitted without problems, and for two others it does not work ó_ò

11. elletra

elletra

I think I figured out the problem, I think the photos have to have titles; however my titles won't save :\ but the 4 successful sumbissions all had titles. hmmmmmmm...

12. shoujoai

shoujoai

It's not just the title, it is the completly filled Metadata that is necessary. I forgot the country for example, and after editing it, I could upload the picture

13. miaumiau-wildekatze

miaumiau-wildekatze

grrreat! we want more lomo-animals!

14. grad

grad

i can't submit any photos!

15. orangebird

orangebird

can't submit... :( server error??

16. leela_dark

leela_dark

I can´t submit, the yes-button doesn´t work! seems like no one can submit since yesterday.