The Awards are Back!

Is your trophy room feeling a bit bare and cold? It's time to change that as we bring back the badges!

Photo by: dgpower

One of the most requested features of the old site from our loyal followers was the winner badges. We don’t blame you! Getting one of Lomography’s numerous awards such as Lomohome of the Day, Lomomission and Rumble Winners among others are a point of pride and rightfully deserves to be shown off! So we’re slowly bringing back all of your old awards including rumbles and so far, all awards from the beginning of old Lomography website to May 2009 have been migrated! Please wait for a few days for the cache to clear all these awards before following us up.

Curious as to where you stand? Just type this into your browser http://www.lomography.com/homes/username/awards (replace with your own username) and you’ll see the accolades that you currently have. Give us a few days to complete the process though, before reporting any missing awards from your collection. The LomoStaff elves may be cross-eyed with the thousands of awards so your help will greatly be appreciated!

Give us until 26 February 2010 for the awards May 2009 below to appear in your account.

Please leave a message in Fookshit’s Lomohome. Please make sure those missing awards are from May ’09 and below though! So for now, sit back, relax, and enjoy your shiny new trophies!

written by cruzron

1. mephisto19

mephisto19

is there a chance to have a look at the old site and the very old blog? ;) and THANK YOU for that work!!!! :) yeahhhhhh

2. kazarareta

kazarareta

@mephisto19: yep, http://old.lomography.com (login and some other functions are already disabled but you can still visit your lomohome) - also please give a few days for our cache to clear the awards as we've only started migrating yesterday. thank you!

3. panelomo

panelomo

wohoo!

4. panelomo

panelomo

i don't have any :(

5. fookshit

fookshit

call me fookshit, my dear. :)

6. mephisto19

mephisto19

how? i cannot search (leads me to the new shop) i cannot directly enter my name (leads my to a page not found or my new home).... so how can i have a look at ir??? :) thanks

7. kazarareta

kazarareta

http://old.lomograph(…)omesDeLuxe/ -> world browser -> search by person

8. mephisto19

mephisto19

great. thanks... i found them... :) well.. i missed some awards on the old site, so can i add them here now that they are added?http://www.lomograph(…)eferer=blog and http://www.lomograph(…)eferer=blog and

9. eggzakly

eggzakly

Are you thinking about putting a tiny badge under rumble-winning photos as well? It would be really cool to be able to see what awards a photo has won when you're browsing through the site...

10. takezzo

takezzo

i hate receiving those stupid awards on my flickr site, but i love my lil awards here :P

11. kazarareta

kazarareta

@eggzakly: no plans as of the moment as we're still a long way to go with the main awards

12. mephisto19

mephisto19

kisses to the elves ;x

13. rater

rater

Great work! And I have a question also, will the locations/tipster/reviews of the week have a badge in the awards page??

14. cinzinc

cinzinc

keep up the great work LSI! =) cyber fives to all the elves!!

15. lomofrue

lomofrue

hopefully minimovies will also be back soon.......i miss minimovies......

16. abcdefuck

abcdefuck

hurray!!! :)

17. stouf

stouf

Thanks LSI !

18. stouf

stouf

And @panelomo deserves a rain of awards !!!!

19. -a-l-b-e-r-t-o-

-a-l-b-e-r-t-o-

two LHOTD one 20th August and the other 24th August...I think It's wrong not so many piggies I received :)...and rumble what about rumble? horizon of the year and so on?

20. graefin

graefin

nice. Finally the awards are back :). Love the design of the award badges. But a more important feature (hope it's not only me who thinks this is important): I want to see from which country the user is! (does this come next? please!)
    I go and check my awards now :)

21. graefin

graefin

ups. So far only 2 awards :-p. But I guess it will take some time.

22. dfunkdamager

dfunkdamager

Awesome!!!

23. mephisto19

mephisto19

i saw graefin has a lomo-staff award.... great.... will you add a photokina-08-award,too??? :)))))

24. vicuna

vicuna

3 LHOTD's for the moment... waiting for the other awards to come :))) Great, love the return of the awards! :)))

25. kylewis

kylewis

Wow that was really good looking at the old site and my blog I really miss the films tho, please bring those back!

Guestbook entries written: 1040 | News posted: 174 | Awards won:8 { HomeOfTheDay 2006-12-11 // OKTOKINO 2007-01-08 OKTOKINO 2008-07-17 OKTOKINO 2008-09-22 OKTOKINO 2008-12-22 // Guess The Film! Winner 2009-02-28 LWC 2007 Runner Up 2008-01-29 Location Of The Week 2008-09-29 }
    I've pasted these hope it helps!
    I've also had wins on the new site which aren't up location stuff will they get added?! would be good if an awarded photo had a badge!
    keep up the good work!

26. panelomo

panelomo

haha - thanks @stouf!

27. stoonja

stoonja

Hey I recieved some awards, but they are not mine !!!
    Hope to see mine soon, anyway great work LSI !!!

28. girl_anachronism

girl_anachronism

Will I get an award for the Twitter comp? x

29. girl_anachronism

girl_anachronism

Will I get an award for the Twitter comp? x

30. vicuna

vicuna

Visitors : Guests ( 98261 : 3891 )
    Awards ( 24 ) HomeOfTheDay 2007-02-08 // OSCM 2007-02-12 // OKTOKINO 2008-02-06 OKTOKINO 2009-02-05 // A Flash of Light Rumble Winner 2009-01-29 A Lomography & Alessi's Ark Collaboration Winner 2009-03-04 Absolut Lomo Runner Up February 2007-02-28 Absolut Lomo Winner January 2007-01-31 Alt Hotel Runner-up 2007-09-12 B&W Rumble Runner Up 2008-07-17 Beta LomoHome Of The Day 2009-02-08 Dive Beneath the Surface with the Krab! Round the Clock Rumble Winner 2009-04-03 Guess The Film! Winner 2009-02-21 Guess The Film! Winner 2009-02-28 Location Of The Week 2008-12-02 Location of the Week 2009-04-07 LomoTipster Of The Day 2008-10-26 LomoTipster of the Day 2008-06-12 NYC Around The World Rumble Winner 2008-12-19 Shoot a Stranger with the Lubitel+ Rumble Winner 2009-04-02 Supersampler Rumble Winner 2008-08-31 The Best LC-A Shots of 2008 Winner 2009-02-10 Tipster of the Week 2009-03-22 Who The Hell Are You Runner Up Week 3 2007-09-01

31. saidseni

saidseni

OMG, how I miss the old home... I still think the old lomohomes were prettier... But keep up the good work! ;)

32. nakolb

nakolb

saidseni i also agree.. now the homes are all generic and i mean.. no wall? hello??!
    old homes felt analogue too... :'( <- sad face lsi, sad face.

33. mephisto19

mephisto19

Visitors : Guests ( 156279 : 8170 ) Guestbook entries written: 11479 | News posted: 578 | Awards won:32 { HomeOfTheDay 2006-11-06 // OSCM 2006-11-10 OSCM 2008-04-30 OSCM 2008-05-26 // OKTOKINO 2006-07-18 OKTOKINO 2006-08-03 OKTOKINO 2008-03-05 OKTOKINO 2008-03-14 OKTOKINO 2008-06-24 // A Lomography & Alessi's Ark Collaboration Winner 2009-03-04 Absolut Lomo Runner Up December 2006-12-31 Absolut Lomo Winner January 2007-01-31 Beta LomoHome Of The Day 2009-02-05 Cable Release Self-Portraits Edition Winner 1st Place 2008-10-20 Color Negative Rumble Rodeo Runner Up 2008-07-14 Doubles With a Friend Winner 2009-04-12 Fisheye Rumble in the Pond 2006-11-16 Fishy Diana+ Rumble Winner 2009-05-07 Guess The Film! Winner 2009-02-21 Guess The Film! Winner 2009-02-28 LWC 2007 Runner Up 2008-01-29 LomoKikuyu Award 2006-08-03 Lomotipster Of The Day 2008-12-07 Lubitel Lovers Rumble 1st Place 2008-09-25 Mirror In The Bathroom Rumble Winner 2008-08-11 NYC Around The World Rumble Winner 2008-12-19 People With Books Winner 2009-02-06 Russia!/Lomography Bar Crawl Competition Runner Up 2008-08-15 Smena 8m Rumble Winner 2008-09-01 Supersampler Rumble Winner 2008-08-31 The Best LC-A Shots of 2008 Winner 2009-02-10 Urban Nomad Winner Week 2 2008-09-11 } @vicuna good idea to copy all the information ;) but there are still the three i m missing...

34. ipdegirl

ipdegirl

Yay!!!!!! I missed those stinkin' badges!

35. stouf

stouf

Mmm, the badges links are not really links... Will we, at least, get links to tipsters awards ? I wish I could have them in my list of posts, on my home...

36. saidseni

saidseni

@nakolb "old homes felt analogue too..." Exactly!!

LSI, thanks for giving me back my award but shouldn't it link to that competition?

37. kylewis

kylewis

Ha, I didn't think to copy all the details maybe I will! but will they ever put on the amount of visits on our current homes?
    Can we combine to make us lesser mortals feel better! LOL

38. blue-dog

blue-dog

These might be missing from mine.. OSCM 2007-03-28 // 10 Golden Rules of Lomography Rumble Winner 2009-04-15 Colorsplash Chakra winner 2008-05-28