Petzval_header_october_2014_en

Toy Story Rumble ended over 4 years ago

Geek out and relive your childhood once more as we check out your old playthings! Or are you collecting toys still? Its time to display your treasures!

As a kid, my toys weren’t that many. I had a few but I had to make do with what I had and leave the rest to my imagination. nowadays it seems that everyone, both young and old has them! From playful preschool toys to 3d incarnations of your favorite cartoons and comics all the way to incredibly expensive designer urban vinyl toys, having these little pieces are all the rage. One of the biggest questions being posed by collectors are “Is this a toy or is this art?” Well, let’s find out with your photos! Show us your best Lomgraphs of toys and you’ll get a chance to score some Piggies! So stop playing around and start shooting!

Details:

• Film/Camera Type: Any analogue camera photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our toy theme.
  • 3 picture upload limit,at least 768px in either width or height
  • Photos must be tagged at least with camera, film and location.
  • 1 winner gets 10 Piggies and 2 runners-up will get 5 Piggies.
  • Meta data please (camera, film, location & 3 tags!)
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by cruzron

1. mephisto19

mephisto19

again a toy story rumble?

2. disdis

disdis

Just 2 days? I already have some pictures of my toys but I would like to take new ones!

3. cinzinc

cinzinc

oooh, i know who could win this. hopefully he submits to this rumble.

4. panelomo

panelomo

i like toys! :)

5. johann_affendy

johann_affendy

my kind of rumble!

6. tallgrrlrocks

tallgrrlrocks

What a fun rumble!

7. herbert-4

herbert-4

What are your toys? This covers a LOT of ground!!

8. cyan-shine

cyan-shine

It would be great if we could get more time for rumbles, like 2 weeks each... 2 days is just too short to shoot something new in colour, except for instant films, but those are too expensive to use all the time (like I have for several of the latest rumbles because of the short time margin)!

9. leela_dark

leela_dark

oh yeah, just got my first toy shots from the lab