Make things as interesting as you can get by framing your photos as creatively as you can!
One of the most important lessons in photography is framing your shots correctly. Sure, everyone knows about the Rule of Thirds but what we want to look at now, are creative avenues! Intersecting lines that zero in your subject, shapes that isolate and emphasize the theme in your photo are but a few of the ways you can spice up your Lomographic life! So sharpen your eye and be on the lookout for interesting framing opportunities and some Piggies will be on your way!
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue camera photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our framing theme.
- 5 picture upload limit,at least 768px in either width or height
- Photos must be tagged at least with camera, film and location.
- 5 winners get 5 Piggies each
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.