For the The Great Lomo LC-A Race Stage Eight Mission, less is definitely more!
Sometimes when taking a photo, there is a tendency to try and cram everything but the kitchen sink in the frame.Some might say this helps in telling the whole story of the scene but on the other hand, you run the risk of cluttering up your beautiful image. The key then is minimalism! Isolate the points of interest to give your photos visual contrast and make it much, much more striking. The mission then, is to get as minimalistic as you can! Show us the negative space you’ve been dreaded to shoot and who knows, you might even win! The winning photo will be rewarded with 50 Piggy Points to be distributed evenly to all your team members (5 Piggy Points each). Make sure to shoot at something though! You don;t have to be that minimal. Cheers and good luck!
Meet our Race Jury and read up on further race clarifications!
- Prize(s): 50 Piggy Points split to members of the team with the winning photo (or photo set)
- Film/Camera Type: Only shots taken with the supplied race Lomo LC-A unit during the time period of 27 November, 2009 – 11 December, 2009. Participants should turn over cameras to the next participant by 11 December, 2009 but submissions for the eighth mission are allowed until 18 December, 2009. Only stage 8 participants of the Lomo LC-A Race are allowed to submit in this rumble.
- Remember to turn on your GPS unit while shooting!
Please check out the GPS Software download link here And the accompanying help section on how to operate the GPS unit. Further details will follow soon as to how you could upload the GPS location data.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Tags must be completed with the following details for eligibility: Team name (ex. North America Team 1) and the mission stage tags: transport lomo lc-a race mission
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.