With this round's Great Lomo LC-A Race Mission, you're going to need all the night you can get so better pack a sturdy tripod or an improvised beanbag!
All of the previous missions didn’t exactly necessitate any future planning. If you’re just walking along and see a scene that you can use, you just shoot. Not today! For our Seventh Mission for The Great Lomo LC-A Race, you’re going to need a tripod, some surface to balance the camera or some unbelievably steady hands! We want to see nightscapes and long exposures. The longer the better! No matter how normal your hood might seem in the morning, it will look stunning at night, bathed in an eerie glow. What about the LC-A+’s lightmeter you ask? Well, you can have it calculate your exposure time or you can just cover it and you got yourself a DIY bulb mode! The winning photo will be rewarded with 50 Piggy Points to be distributed evenly to all your team members (5 Piggy Points each).
Meet our Race Jury and read up on further race clarifications!
- Prize(s): 50 Piggy Points split to members of the team with the winning photo (or photo set)
- Film/Camera Type: Only shots taken with the supplied race Lomo LC-A unit during the time period of November 9, 2009 to November 23, 2009. Participants should turn over cameras to the next participant by November 23, 2009 but submissions for the seventh mission are allowed until November 30, 2009. Only stage 7 participants of the Lomo LC-A Race are allowed to submit in this rumble.
- Remember to turn on your GPS unit while shooting!
Please check out the GPS Software download link here And the accompanying help section on how to operate the GPS unit. Further details will follow soon as to how you could upload the GPS location data.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Tags must be completed with the following details for eligibility: Team name (ex. North America Team 1) and the mission stage tags: transport lomo lc-a race mission
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.