Pumpkins are cropping up with carved faces, and ghastly beings are out and about – must mean Halloween is upon us. We hope you have a good trick or treating route planned or a dress up party to go to because Halloween, if nothing else, is the perfect photo opportunity.
Pumpkins are cropping up with carved faces, and ghastly beings are out and about – must mean Halloween is upon up us. We hope you have a good trick or treating route planned or a dress up party to go to because Halloween, if nothing else, is the perfect photo opportunity. So we have a special rumble planned for you. After all, we ask you, how often do you party with Dracula?
- Scale your spooky shots red with Lomography Redscale film in any camera.
- Make some people shriek by taking shots armed with a Ringflash (any camera)
- Show us how scary your costume looks with a splash of color with the Diana Flash (any camera)
- Pick a colorgel with your Colorsplash Flash (any camera) and shoot – Yellow for Zombies, Red for severed body parts and Blue for creepy monstrosities!
- Take your Fisheye or Fisheye 2 to a dress up party and document your friends with 170 degrees of fishy view.
- Capture those little cowboys and goblins on the move with an ActionSampler or Actionsampler Flash!
With one month, 6 categories to submit to and a special 10% off Lomography Redscale film throughout the time of the rumble, we can’t think of a reason not to try and get yourself a treat of 5 Piggy Points.
- Prize(s): 5 Piggy Points to 6 winners, one for each camera / film type
- Film/Camera Type: Any of the indicated camera/accessory/film combinations above.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- MetaData must be completed (along with 3 additional descriptive tags)
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.
By the way! To get your Redscale film 10% off from October 28th to November 13th, all you have to do is type REDSCALE into the Discount Codes box while in the Shopping Cart section of the shop. Then when you click apply coupon you will automatically see the discount reflected in the new price.