World Fomous fashion photographer Irving Pennd died on Wednesday at his home in Manhattan at 92. We want to honor one of the most important photographers of the passed century with a special rumble!
Pay your last respects to Irving Penn and show off your most voguish exposures in black and white!
“Instead of offering spontaneity, Mr. Penn provided the illusion of something fixed, ….his subjects were usually shown whole, apparently enjoying a splendid isolation from the real world.” (Andy Grundberg, New York Times)
Try to catch that style and submit your Irving Penn tribute shots!
- Film/Camera Type: any analogue camera/ black and white film – not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind our “Irving Penn – monochrome” theme!
- 10 picture upload limit,at least 768px in either width or height
- Photos must be tagged at least with camera, film and location.
- 1 winner gets 10 Piggies and 2 others will get 5 Piggies.
- Meta data please (camera, film, location & 3 tags!)
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.