All you need is light, a roll of 120 film your Lubitel set at B Mode and all the Lubi - Love you can find deep down in your lomographic soul!
In this rumble we’re looking for an extremely attractive combination of technic and technique. Technical requirements are easy to fulfill – all you need is a Lubitel Camera. When it comes to technique we’re looking for stylish, psychedelic, colour crazy lightpainting pictures.
How to Lightpaint
- Set up your Lubitel 166+ and set the shutter to B.
- Release the shutter and keep holding it open.
- Use the light source to paint what you like and just remember to switch it off!
- Then take a shot with your free Diana F+ flash to delicately light the background.
- Finally, take your finger off the release lever to close the shutter.
- Film/Camera Type: Only Lubitel Pictures, not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our Lightpainting Rumble theme.
- 10 picture upload limit,at least 768px in either width or height
- Photos must be tagged at least with camera, film and location.
- 1 winner gets 10 Piggies and 2 others will get 5 Piggies.
- Meta data please (camera, film, location & 3 tags!)
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.