The Great Lomo LC-A Race is getting hotter and hotter as each team tries to edge out the competition with each stage. For the fourth round, here are your missions!
Now that everyone has gotten into the groove of shooting and doodling for The Great Lomo LC-A Race, we’ll up the ante a little bit for this round! We want to see some animals – not just any dog or cat in the street but something endemic to your country! It can be an American Eagle, a Canadian Moose or even a Philippine Tarsier – the more exotic, the better! The winning photo will be rewarded with 50 Piggy Points to be distributed evenly to all your team members (5 Piggy Points each). So go on your Lomo-safari and start hunting!
Meet our Race Jury and read up on further race clarifications!
- Prize(s): 50 Piggy Points split to members of the team with the winning photo (or photo set)
- Film/Camera Type: Only shots taken with the supplied race Lomo LC-A unit during the time period of August 28, 2009 – September 18, 2009 – Participants should turn over cameras to the next participant by September 11, 2009 but submissions for the third mission are allowed until September 18, 2009. Only stage 4 participants of the Lomo LC-A Race are allowed to submit in this rumble.
- Remember to turn on your GPS unit while shooting!
Please check out the GPS Software download link here And the accompanying help section on how to operate the GPS unit. Further details will follow soon as to how you could upload the GPS location data.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Tags must be completed with the following details for eligibility: Team name (ex. North America Team 1) and the mission stage tags: transport lomo lc-a race mission
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.