Diana Mini Missions: Shout And Shoot ended almost 5 years ago

Time to scream at the top of your lungs, shout and shoot at an open place with your brand new Diana Mini and win some hefty Piggy Points!

Do you suffer from too much courage? Are you the 21st century Joan of Arc? Here’s an idea if you’re the kind of Lomographer that loves a good reaction shot without guts getting in the way of achieving a great Lomograph!

Run up to people on a busy street and shout as loudly as you can: “Diana Mini!” then take a photo of their reaction. It will create a great series we can guarantee it. There is a chance you might get punched so we will not be held liable. There is also a chance you might meet a new mate and if that’s the case we will be held liable.

• Prize(s): 15 Piggy Points for winner, 10 Piggy Points for Runner-Up
  • Film/Camera Type: Diana Mini Photos Only
  • Upload Limit: 5
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags) for prize eligibility.
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by kazarareta

1. adi_totp

adi_totp

love this mission.. i wish i already have a diana mini ;p

2. artpunk

artpunk

You've only just released the Diana Mini and there are all these missions already to be shot with only the Diana Mini? Did you not think to give people a chance to get the damn camera yet so they could have a chance to A: Order & receive the camera B: Shoot with the camera C: Get the film developed/scan it in etc & then D: Enter the competition? By my reckoning, by the time most people have completed A,B,C & D the competition/mission will be over!
    :-P>

3. panelomo

panelomo

who's got the diana mini already?

4. blue-dog

blue-dog

I see there is a book of images sent with the camera...so I think many people have had this camera for a while. Must be lots and lots of secret testers. I want to be a secret tester.

5. disdis

disdis

If I do that in my small city, I would surely get driven directly to mental hospital... Not that bad! I'm sure I could get good shoots inside it.