Petzval_header_october_2014_en

The Horizon Best of Rumble! ended over 5 years ago

Nothing mediocre please. We want to see the best shots you have using our panoramic princes, the Horizon Kompakt and the Horizon Perfekt!

Calling out to all you panoramic fanatics out there! We want to see your shots! In this rumble there are no themes required. Negative, redscaled, X-Pro’ed or black & white, we don’t care! What we want to see are only the best. Five individuals will be crowned and awarded Piggies but more importantly, win bragging rights to having one of the top five Horizon images in the whole world of Lomography! So choose wisely and submit carefully my friends, your reputation is at stake!

Details:

• Film/Camera Type: Any Horizon photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced.
  • 5 picture upload limit,at least 768px in either width or height
  • Photos must be tagged at least with camera, film and location.
  • 5 winners get 5 Piggies each
  • Fill in the meta data please – camera, film, tags and location!
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by cruzron

1. dogma

dogma

Cool cant wait to see those submissions!

2. stouf

stouf

Oh yeah ! This gallery is gonna be insane !

3. panelomo

panelomo

only 5???

4. adi_totp

adi_totp

lovely competitions!!

5. mandashitley

mandashitley

Whose photo did they use for this? It's a beauty.

6. vtayeh

vtayeh

How are you guys submitting?! I'm logged in and when I click on the Submit Photos Tab it says I have to be logged in to use this feature... Can you fix this bug for me please :)

7. stouf

stouf

@vtayeh : The "submit photos" in posts rarely works. Go into your home, click on the picture you want to submit and you'll see, next to your photo a "submit" button...

8. stouf

stouf

Next to the comment box, to be more precise...

9. jhunnie

jhunnie

Submitted...Good luck to me ^^

10. reinertlee

reinertlee

I've been waiting for this rumble for since very long time ago!

11. myloveletter

myloveletter

someday i shall have a horizon. and all horizons will as such be broadened.

12. vtayeh

vtayeh

Thanks! I didn't even notice that feature... BTW, The submit photos usually works for me. I click on the submit photos tab, and for some reason if you leave it loading on pg1 it never loads, so I just click on pg2 and it loads. If the shot I want to submit is on pg1 then I just click pg1 afterwards and it works. I weird that pg1 gets stuck at first but you can definitely access after other pgs have loaded :)

13. lomodirk

lomodirk

Done ;)

14. icuresick

icuresick

Wow! Great collection of best Horizon shots! But they are worth more than just FIVE piggy points, I guess.

15. fuzk23

fuzk23

the lab isn't working.. which means I can't tag my photos and submit for this rumble. :(

16. mephisto19

mephisto19

such a great gallery!!! that will be hard to choose!

17. kokakoo

kokakoo

Hard to choose for me. ,-)

18. sugiyamasatomi

sugiyamasatomi

wow, there are sooo many great submissions! it's gonna be really hard to pick 5 winning images! I'm starting to realize more than 90 % of images I like are taken with horizon perfekt! it seems to give a perfekt exposure that kompakt can't give on the b mode...I'm starting really want a perfekt!

19. weechonghooi

weechonghooi

interesting, but it's so difficult to choose!

20. kylewis

kylewis

Agh! my last submission is an old one and the size is small because of its length. it was on the old lomo site, if its not acceptable can I put another in?!