For the Stage Two of the Great Lomo LC-A Race, we want to see that special souvenir item that represents your town/city! Head over to the local souvenir shop and take a picture of that unique keepsake - one that's sure to remind visitors of your town's extraordinary charm!
A souvenir item is more than just a keepsake – it symbolizes something unique and special that can only come from YOUR place! May it be a keychain, a small ornament, or anything that represents your town, we want to see it! The winning photo will be rewarded with 50 Piggy Points to be distributed evenly to all your team members (5 Piggy Points each). Quick, make a trip to the souvenir stall and snap up that special memorabilia!
Meet our Race Jury and read up on further race clarifications!
- Prize(s): 50 Piggy Points split to members of the team with the winning photo (or photo set)
- Film/Camera Type: Only shots taken with the supplied race Lomo LC-A unit during the time period of July 22, 2009 – August 5, 2009 – Participants should turn over cameras to the next participant by August 5, 2009 but submissions for the first mission are allowed until August 12, 2009. Only participants of the Lomo LC-A Race are allowed to submit in this rumble.
- Remember to turn on your GPS unit while shooting!
Please check out the GPS Software download link here And the accompanying help section on how to operate the GPS unit. Further details will follow soon as to how you could upload the GPS location data.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Tags must be completed with the following details for eligibility: Team name (ex. North America Team 1) and the mission stage tags: souvenir and lomo lc-a race mission and memorabilia
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.