Petzval_header_october_2014_en

My First LOMO LC-A Slides Extended Rumble ended over 5 years ago

Yes, you know it - the Lomo LC-A+ loaded up with slide film will give you no-fail, zany results in no time! Show us your first Lomographs taken with this knockout combo, and get the chance to win some Piggies!

Bring back vivid memories of your very first slide film roll ever from the Lomo LC-A and Lomo LC-A+ – go back through your photo archive, get a bit nostalgic and relive those moments when you were totally clueless about what to click, which settings to choose and which films you’d put in your coveted Minitar camera! For this rumble, go back and look for your very first Slide Film photos with the Lomo LC-A and select from there! This dynamic combination of slide film and the Lomo LC-A equals instant success that begins on your first few rolls!

For astounding Lomographs framed with moody vignettes and dripping with deep, crazy colours and knockout saturation, you can trust the Lomo LC-A+ and slide film combo to give you such amazing and unpredictable results!

The top three winners will be given 5 Piggies each, so start digging through your albums now!

Competition Details:

• Prize(s): 5 Piggies for 3 Winners
  • Film/Camera Type: Your first slide photos taken with the Lomo LC-A, Lomo LC-A+ (we trust you on this!)
  • Upload Limit: 5
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags) for prize eligibility.
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by shhquiet

1. cinzinc

cinzinc

6days, that shud be enoguh time for me to look through my albums.hehe

2. larslau

larslau

I have used the pics from my first roll of slide film for other rumbles, but I hope that it is okay that I submit them again, as you ask for these shots. And they are not xpro -- it doesn't say that it should be?

3. ca-ro

ca-ro

@larslau - we meant cross-processed actually. It's that x-pro look with the Minitar lens that blows you away when you get your first rolls back!

4. champi

champi

Here it is!! 5 pics from my 2 very first rolls with the LC-A!!

5. superlighter

superlighter

I'm loosing my xpro verginity late, many years after my first lomo experience and I still remember the anxiety and the fear waiting for my very first x-pro roll and the explosion of joy when I've put the processed film into my scanner and the first image came up on the pc screen! Thanx to Lomography for introducing me to such a fundamental experience!

6. katya-leontyeva

katya-leontyeva

yeah, i remember that first x-pro roll... i was shocked!

7. lisipisi

lisipisi

yay, i bought a LC-A+ at a flea market at the week-end and i already brought my first roll of slide film to the lab! can't wait to see my pictures and to submit them :)

8. quaisoir

quaisoir

i have yet to collect my 1st roll of slides from my new LC-A+ from the lab.so excited!!!

9. panelomo

panelomo

yeah! got my roll from my very first LC-A+ roll already! how new is this LC-A+??.. bought it from the 25th birthday bash!.. wohooo!

10. reinertlee

reinertlee

Submitted some from the 1st roll with LC-A & LC-A+

11. majorted

majorted

wow, this takes me back! It was a roll of Fuji sensia, took it around my university campus. when I got the roll back and saw those blood reds I was foaming at the mouth. Good times!

12. quaisoir

quaisoir

submitted!oh yeah...

13. mugen383

mugen383

added 3 of mine first lc-a pics. Used Fuji Velvia 100 and almost all were underexposed >.<
  14. hanspan

hanspan

my lc-a broke at the lc-a party :( can't wait for the lc-a+ to arrive nw though...

15. eva_eva

eva_eva

wooohoo!!

16. ilovemydiana

ilovemydiana

i cant enter pictures here on from my home...

17. libellule

libellule

...I remember the very fist roll with my old LCA, but not the first slide photos....