Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Fourth of July Fireworks Rumble ended almost 5 years ago

It's Fourth of July - set your analogue eyes to some explosions in the sky, and we'll pick the top 4 pictures for this rumble!

The Fourth of July represents Independence Day for the United States – and it’s usually celebrated with yummy barbecues, relaxing picnics, fun carnivals, and jaw-dropping display of fireworks! In spirit of this special holiday, aim your cameras up those fireworks alighting the sky! Top 4 Winners will get 10 Piggies for this rumble!

Competition Details:

• Prize(s): 4 Winners of 10 Piggies
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated
  • Upload Limit: 3
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags) for prize eligibility.
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by shhquiet

1. myloveletter

myloveletter

oh, boy... and I was going to avoid the crowd and stay home tomorrow/tonight.

2. mephisto19

mephisto19

no fireworks for me

3. sugiyamasatomi

sugiyamasatomi

too bad it ends in one day because I am going to try taking pictures of fireworks tomorrow night for the first time. I wish LSI would've give us more time!!!

4. geniefrancis

geniefrancis

and i was going to stay home too
  5. mandashitley

mandashitley

Poo I don't have any pictures yet

6. chikapop

chikapop

we need more time!

7. ilovemydiana

ilovemydiana

dont end it til tomorrow night!!!! i need to get my film developed :o)

8. mandashitley

mandashitley

Just dropped off my film, got to go to a party before it's ready to pick up, then I have a couple hours to do trial and error with scanners. WOOOOO!

9. tttheresa

tttheresa

I took a few shots on my fisheye and none of them came out :( There's always next year I guess....

10. quaisoir

quaisoir

i love fireworks...i wish they'd extended this rumble...