Show 'em What You've Got Rumble ended over 5 years ago

Now's the time for all you Piggy hoarders to show 'em what you've got - take an analogue self-portrait with you and the camera you've earned with your piggies!

Now’s your chance to show piggy-skeptics what you won with your Piggies! Take an analogue self-portrait with you and the camera that you bought with those hard-earned Piggy Points. Now’s the time to brag about those big analogue prizes you’ve got for all your efforts in Lomography.com – Got that highly-coveted LC-A, or probably the ever-elegant Diana+ from a month’s worth of saving up for Piggies? Show them to us and you just might get to grab some more Oinkers for your LomoHome!

• Prize(s): 5 Piggy Points for selected winners
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated – Only with self-portraits of cameras/accessories you’ve won!
  • Upload Limit: 3 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags) for prize eligibility.
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by kazarareta

1. larslau

larslau

Ohh.... You guys would just be sooo jaloux if I showed you all the stuff I got with my piggies d-; But still not as crazy as what Lomodirk got...

2. vicuna

vicuna

Ok, my 3 submissions "bought with piggies" are here: with my beloved Lubitel+, the LCA+ wide angle lens and the Yashica GSN... ! :))
    @larslau: like you, if I made the list of all I bought with my piggies, I think it would be long....

3. adi_totp

adi_totp

I bought LC-A+ RL with colorsplash chakra.. and supersampler.. and the rest? shhhhhh quiet.. it's a secret ;p ;p

4. cinzinc

cinzinc

submissions are only legit if its bought with our piggies?? what if i dint use my piggies?

5. abcdefuck

abcdefuck

oh, fuck, i thought just a selfportrait with a lomocam. i hope thats okay. :)

6. graefin

graefin

What a great idea!

7. dfunkdamager

dfunkdamager

Love this =)

8. quaisoir

quaisoir

ackks!the camera i bought with my piggies would only arrive aft this rumble ends...blerghh....

9. kazarareta

kazarareta

@cinzinc: then save those shots for another rumble :)

10. panelomo

panelomo

piggies from piggies - nice!

11. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

the holga 135 BC and the tricked out holgon strobe flash both with piggies---I did pay for the shipping though all by myself