The World’s Most Creative Instant Camera: Now Available For Pre-Order

Header

Your Urban Horizon Story ended about 5 years ago

There are so many things happenin' in the streets. Why don't you take your Horizon camera and tell us your panoramic urban story?

It’s time to hit the streets with your Horizon camera and tell us your urban story! We’re looking for grand, sweeping, panoramic shots of your street – the dirt and the grime, the rhythm and the rhyme, the awesome graffiti, all the nitty-gritty … you get the picture!

We want to see ALL the details in 5 panoramic pictures, taken with your Horizon camera of choice – Perfekt or Kompakt, whatever suits your fancy – accompanied by a short story documenting your pictures – in just 500 characters. Type in the text in the ‘Tags’ field – please take note of the character limit! Good luck :)

Competition Details:

• Prize(s): 2 winners of 20 Piggy Points each
  • Film/Camera Type: Horizon Perfekt/Horizon Kompakt
  • Tag your entries with your street story – 500 characters or less, please!
  • Upload Limit and Minimum: 5
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags) for prize eligibility.
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by shhquiet

1. graefin

graefin

wow! great idea!
    I will grab my horizon NOW :)

2. dogma

dogma

Great competition :), dam i do not own horizon :)

3. panelomo

panelomo

this is gonna be fun!

4. stouf

stouf

It's tricky to write a story in the tags... As punctuation messes it all... By the way, punctuation should be allowed in the tags... please... ; )

5. buster_adams

buster_adams

Can't submit anything...?

6. buster_adams

buster_adams

CAN I SUBMIT PICTURES PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASSE??

7. lakandula

lakandula

I submitted photos but tagged them only with keywords that I hoped would easily reveal the story. I was afraid the punctuation marks esp the commas would jumble the words and arrange them alphabetically. Anyway, the urban story for the six photos is as simple as this:
    <It was a sunny day and Binondo (Manila Chinatown) was as busy as ever and full of shopping crowd who were all hoping to get the best bargains especially this day when the entire Chinatown welcomed the New Year! Everyone was rushing for tomorrow would be business as usual.>
    Thanks.

8. takezzo

takezzo

i'm having a problem writing a story in a tag section. i, instead, put the story in a description section. is that alright?

9. vtayeh

vtayeh

It's not letting me submit!!! Please fix this, I just scanned/ uploaded my roll...

10. sugiyamasatomi

sugiyamasatomi

ahhhhhhh! I can't submit either! there's only 18 hours before it ends, so please, please, fix it~!!!

11. sugiyamasatomi

sugiyamasatomi

14 hours left! and I still can't submit~!!!

12. takezzo

takezzo

can anyone see "the rising sun rumble" and "travel far with panoramic and wide-angled photos rumble"? these seem to be dead links to me...

13. sugiyamasatomi

sugiyamasatomi

so is the limit 5 or 6? says 5 here, but it says 6 when I submit photos from my lab.

14. takezzo

takezzo

ooops, i thought minimum 5 is the only requirement here. i submitted 6 by mistake...