Have you taken part in a mission already? How about a Mini Mission? Read on to find out more about what this special competition is about!
There is a little bit of Mini in every one of us, and while our newest “Mini” competition format screams out everything that is teeny and tiny we guarantee that the fun remains to the “Maximum!”
The launch of this newest competition style comes as no coincidence, to tell you the truth we just realized that the new “maxi” is “mini” and not the other way around, and the detectives that we are we want to launch a new investigation for this. Are you “mini” enough to jump on the train?
We’re talking about speed and diversity in the shots. Think different and when you have finished thinking different think different again and shoot!
So the rules are simple – upload as many Diana shots as you want to this rumble (sorry, but this is for a Diana top secret project!).But not just any shots please, we want you to suggest a mission theme with your shot. We got 5 general areas all “ready-set-go” for you – we just need the details:
1. Short Stories: A photo tells a 1000 words, what about two? Shoot once, then shoot again! What do you get?
2. Mini Giants: Anything that is small and great, your new baby girl, a foldable bike or mini cupcake!
3. The voyeur: Fit your camera in a small space and shoot, spy on people, follow people but whatever you do – don’t get caught!
4. Square Life: The square shape is underrated. Square people are seen as boring. Change this by shooting lots of squares, squared people and show the world that square is great!
5. Mini Finance: Everyone keeps going on about money, recession and depression. Shoot anything that relates to money, fast cars, corporate life or cheap deal signs!
We want you to be extra careful with your uploads for this rumble. Please fill in the complete Meta data and in the description of the photo that you submit please leave your “Mini” mission suggestion in the title – both to which of the 5 general themes your suggestion falls under and what your specific idea is! Piece of cake? We thought so!
- Only Diana shots for this rumble please! Feel free to use one of the accessories.
- No upload limit!
- Meta data please! You do not win on photo submission only, but on the title combined with your picture
- 10 Piggies to all winners, regardless of quantity
- By uploading your photos to this rumble you allow Lomography.com the rights to use your photos and ideas for promotional purposes
Remember – The aim is to shoot fast think diversity and never the same! Change angle change position, change room and most importantly change the film when it finishes!
Now get on it!