Have you captured the sights and sounds of London's Victoria Park? Proudly tell and show us what you saw in your vantage point!
Spanning over 80 hectares, Victoria Park in London’s East End is one of the locale’s most exquisite and culturally relevant attractions. From every nook and cranny, there’s something for everyone. Memorials, ponds, sports and open air musical events are just the tip of the iceberg for your shooting options in one of the best places to visit and feel the London vibe! “London Lomographers recently held a meet and greet there”:: http://www.lomography.com/magazine/events/2009/05/29/this-was-the-london-park-reminiscence-of-the-lc-a-birthday-year-1984 and now its time to show off your best stories and pictures from the event!
- Submit 2 – 3 Locations from London Victoria Park (does not have to be from the meet up)
- Mind the criteria for complete Location Submissions
- Please accurately tag your submissions “London Victoria Park” and “Location”
These awesome prizes await the winners!
- 1st place: The magnificent Diana Instant Back+ plus a cool feature interview as well!
- 2nd place: 40 whopping piggies
- 3rd place: 25 plump piggies