Lca_120_september_2014_header

You and the Diana Instant Back+ ended over 5 years ago

We want to hear your stories, via text and pictures, about your experiences with the Diana Instant Back+!

The Diana Instant Back+ is certainly one of the most exciting things to happen to Lomography. With all the shooting possibilities available to Diana+, this unique accessory takes these creative possibilities a notch higher by allowing us to shoot instant photographs, boasting the Diana+ characteristics that we love! Its compatibility with other Diana+ accessories lets us experiment with the different effects that it can produce, the picture magically appearing right before our eyes! Have you tried slicing and dicing your Instant pictures using the Instant Back with the Splitzer, for those crazy Splitzants? Or maybe some dreamy, soft-focused Pinhole Instants?

We are doing a special feature on the Diana Instant Back+ and we would love to hear your thoughts and experiences on shooting your Diana Instants. Simply leave your comments, accompanied with some of your finest Diana Instant shots to this post. If we decide to use your contribution, we’ll be giving you 5 Piggies, so gather your thoughts + pictures, and share it with us!

Rumble info:

• Film/Camera Type: Diana+ camera, paired with the Diana Instant Back+ & Fuji Instax film
  • Upload Limit: 10 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • Only completely tagged submissions will be eligible to win prizes – please keep in mind that you have the camera, film, location and tags filled out!
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

Visit the Microsite
Go to the Shop

written by shhquiet

1. tracyvmoore

tracyvmoore

I'm having a blast with the Instant Back. It's so much fun. I have been shooting pinholes, doubles, and splitzering it up like crazy. So many possibilities here, my head is spinning. haha

2. tracyvmoore

tracyvmoore

and...oops...i accidentally clicked the submit button twice on one of my shots and it was submitted twice.

3. graefin

graefin

The instant back is one of the best things you've invented so far! It's a lot of fun when you finally figure out how to adjust the Diana to the Instax film. The only negative thing: I always run out of instax film and it's not available in a shop nearby :(

4. ndroo

ndroo

The Instant Back is the perfect match for the Diana+. Endless fun (as long as you still have film packs) and the thrill of waiting to see the magic appear right before your eyes ... orgasmic!

5. stinketier

stinketier

The Instant Back is the best feature for the Diana!
    So much possibilities, all lenses, doubles, pinhole, long expourses, flash, every every everything.
    It's also real analogue.
    And to see how the pictures develops in your hands is awesome.

6. larslau

larslau

The instant back is a great way to experiment with the Diana. If you want to try something out, you can just do it with instants and in two minutes you'll se how it worked out. It is a cheap and fast way to learn how to use the Diana instead of having to shoot an entire roll of film before you see if something works. And of course the instax mini format has its own right with those small sexy, glossy pictures.

7. daredeye

daredeye

The Diana Instantback is pure madness, a perfect lomo-geek invention to play with, full of possibilities and power because you can transform your camera in anything you want, you just have to buy and change the lenses, flash, and other accessories to get some magical instants. Very addictive. A powerful but no so cheap option to experiment.
    I'm in love again.

8. sugiyamasatomi

sugiyamasatomi

14 hours left. It's 3 in the morning. website gone crazy. I can't upload any pictures to submit to this rumble. I'm really bummed out:( I hope the site will be fixed when I wake up tomorrow morning before the rumble ends....

9. kylewis

kylewis

Wow! Panic I've just come in after using my Dianaback all weekend to find my splitzerd pic is the first up here, yeah... can I scan in time!
    The back is brilliant fun and I love the discussions it inspires. it has taken a few tests to get some of the framing right and when it comes down to the pinholes, I think I'm just starting to get the right exposures, calculating what might be needed for a multiple expo on a pinhole is a barrel of laughs!! But I love it. I've used different lenses but my loves are the pinhole and the splitzer, the splitzer gives you some amazing mixes especially if you double as well. Pinholes are my way of slowing the process down and really exploring what I can do with instants.

10. sugiyamasatomi

sugiyamasatomi

When I thought everything has been done, Lomography did it again. They pushed the limit and came up with this innovative product, Diana+ instant! It's so much fun to play with, and once I start, I can't stop. My favorite is double exposure. I have always loved polaroids because they look cute, but thanks to Diana+ Instant, I feel polaroid has become part of art.

11. kylewis

kylewis

OH! Crap!! I hit the wrong button and didn't submit the new one I was meant to put in for this, I really wish you had a delete 'entry button' it was a great one as well ; ((

12. aprilcherrie

aprilcherrie

Is really fun to have a diana instant back... it can create a fantastic diana effect on it... really wish that i can have the instant back soon.. so that i can reate that effect..
  13. humeenquire

humeenquire

I love to double expose with my fisheye lens and gels. Xx