Lca_120_september_2014_header

Fun Flares Rumble! ended over 5 years ago

Don't go into the light! A snap will do!

The blinding light of the sun or an instant pop of a flash directed towards your lens produces an interesting effect – lens flares! Its unwanted most of the time but if done deliberately and correctly, it adds a sense of drama to your photos and adds realism. We’re sure you got plenty of fun and fantastic flare shots so share them here and the best of the bunch get some hot piggies in return!

Details:

• Film/Camera Type: Any analogue camera photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our flare theme.
  • 3 picture upload limit,at least 768px in either width or height
  • Photos must be tagged at least with camera, film and location.
  • 3 winners get 10 Piggies each
  • Fill in the meta data please – camera, film, tags and location!
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by cruzron

1. vicuna

vicuna

Still got some tag problems: the pictures are fully tagged in my lab but the location tag doesn't appear when looking at the shot in the albums.... :(((

2. kerry0979

kerry0979

I am having the same problem, my pictures are also tagged with the location, but it is not appearing when viewing them.
  3. camerabrain

camerabrain

Hey how about the results of "the end is the new beginning" contest from the old website are you ever going to post the winner?

4. krusty1980

krusty1980

I got the same problem as Vicuna

5. dd1212

dd1212

c'mon! the link was broken for this competition and it ended already!

6. mephisto19

mephisto19

missed that one, too :((((((

7. sibu_sen

sibu_sen

I missed it too!!! :(

For some reason I miss a few of these rumbles… I don't think they show up in the 'Ongoing competitions' section…?