Stouf takes us on a multi-camera shot-taking frenzy on the latest installment of our user rumble series!
Our current user rumble title-holder stouf brings to us an exciting new idea – how different camera shots of the same thing could give off strange and beautiful views? They say that there are always three sides to every story – how do you tell yours using your favourite analogue cameras? Show us your crazy analogue addiction and prove your Lomoaddict’s worth!
How about you? What are your favourite camera combinations? Take the same shot with a different camera and you just might be the next one to wear our user rumble crown!
- Prize(s): Winner gets to pick next user rumble theme & gets a badge for his/her Lomohome
- Film/Camera Type: At least 2 shots of the same subject with 2 different analogue cameras
- Upload Limit: 5 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- It would be great to tag your submissions with hearty descriptions as well!
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.