What have you been up to lately? Show to the world your current daily schemes & antics and be part of a special gallery and some piggy points!
You probably already have a favourite roll of slide film on-the-go – just the thing to go wild and zany! Go crazy with slide favourites from Agfa, Kodak and our own Lomography brand of films and put some spunk into those everyday activities!
Given that, we’d like to ask you – what have you been up to lately? Been out with friends, or traveled to a foreign country for the summer? Probably got wasted on a heavy night of drinking with some office buddies or a classmate you haven’t seen in years? Gotten a tattoo or a nasty sunburn? Share with us those latest shenanigans and activities you’ve been doing the past few days, weeks or a couple of months back – let the wild slide film colours and saturation guide you in your submissions!
5 lucky blokes will get to win 10 superb Piggy Points! We’re giving you a full month to catch up with friends and do some of those wild antics!
- Prize(s): 5 winners of 10 Piggy Points
- Film/Camera Type: Photos using cross-processed slide film. Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated
- Upload Limit: 5 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Complete your meta tags! – To be eligible to win a rumble, you must fill up the camera name, film type, location and at least 3 description tags of your submissions.
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.