The World’s Most Creative Instant Camera: Now Available For Pre-Order

Header

A Day in the Life Rumble! ended about 5 years ago

What does it feel like to be you in a day? Put us in your shoes!

We’re all Lomographers at heart but what is your other occupation? Is it something mundane like a desk jockey or something extraordinary like a nuclear physicist? Or is it something so secret you can’t tell us? Hmm… Let the Lomographic community know using pictures! Transport us into a day in your shoes on how you make a living and three lucky winners will get paid a piggie bonus.

Details:

• Film/Camera Type: Any analogue camera photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our work theme.
  • 5 picture upload limit,at least 768px in either width or height
  • 3 winners get 10 Piggies each
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by cruzron

1. vicuna

vicuna

That's the exact project of Max Pinckers :))) Have a look at http://www.lomograph(…)ife_project to see "a day in the life" of 16 lomographers around the world! :))

2. coca

coca

oops wrong submission, can you please erase it?

3. adi_totp

adi_totp

my other occupation? being a part time lover is a occupation isnt? ;p

4. lomosexual_manboy

lomosexual_manboy

I'm making my unemployed face and showing what I do every day...hang out.

5. graefin

graefin

submitted some Lifeguard/Baywatch pictures because that's what I really like to do...not sitting in front of a PC screen and writing...

6. libellule

libellule

I can't submit anything since this morning... snif...

7. adbigmilk

adbigmilk

Oops ... I have submitted the same photo three times... Is it possible to fix it ?

8. comezone

comezone

I am part of the creative team at a publicity agency

9. jaminsemirang

jaminsemirang

Guten Apetite!

10. vstephanie

vstephanie

whoops! i uploaded the same photo twice! well the occupations are: paparazzi, cameraman, saltwater fisher, and macho spearfisher!

11. ethermoon

ethermoon

sorry if i submitted an image twice.. there was something a disconnection when i was submitting it. anyway, the photos i submitted are all okay for me now. :)

12. oldskool_rider

oldskool_rider

woop woop, all submitted!

13. alohanokaoi

alohanokaoi

is being a competitive surfer a job? i'm trying to go pro but i'm not at that status yet so does it really count? lol...

14. stabilit

Okay fail! I sent my photo into the wrong competitions. Epic fail.