Lomoinstant_en

Sprocket Like You Mean It Rumble ended over 5 years ago

Show us your Holga love, Sprocket like you mean it and grab some Piggy Points!

It’s time to tote those sprockets in your pockets waiting to be unleashed! A few years back, the Holga 35mm Adaptor Back was released, resulting in a groundbreaking re-introduction of keeping those slightly burnt-out, strangely appealing sprocket holes that give spunk to one’s analogue photos.

Pair the adaptor with the magic-wielding lens of the Holga, show us those crunchy sprocketed photos and you just might be punching those holes through your LomoHome’s Piggy bank! Sprocket like you mean it!

• Prize(s): 3 winners of 5 Piggy Points
  • Film/Camera Type: 35mm sprocketed Holga shots taken from any medium-format Holga
  • Upload Limit: Unlimited – you could re-enter previously submitted photos for this rumble
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • It would be great to tag your submissions with hearty descriptions as well!
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by kazarareta

1. mandashitley

mandashitley

booooo. I can't wait until my birthday. I think I am getting a holga..... July, I don't want you to come fast for any reason other than that.

2. hhjm

hhjm

Unlimited or not!!!!!

3. paper_doll

paper_doll

You have reached the submission limit?

4. oldskool_rider

oldskool_rider

woop woop, i love my holga, and i love here sprocket holes

5. kernow_and_cambria

kernow_and_cambria

I think it has a 5 picture limit...

6. eggzakly

eggzakly

That's my shot, there at the top of the page... cool! :)

7. northwardnimbus

northwardnimbus

so its really not unlimited uploads? haaay bugzz...tae.

8. stouf

stouf

Ho nooo it's not unlimited... It want let me submit the 2000 other I wanted to submit...

9. stouf

stouf

Mmmm could you turn it to "unlimited" ? Please ?

10. oldskool_rider

oldskool_rider

@stouf it says unlimited, so i have submitted every photo i have ever taken through my holga onto 35mm film... :) if you select the photo you want in your albums from your home, there is a submit button on the right hand side and it lets you submit unlimited shots from there.

11. eggzakly

eggzakly

@oldskool_rider: This is the message I get when I try to submit from my photo albums - probably the same as stouf... "You've already submitted 5 photos to this competition and you've reached the limit of 5 submissions."

12. stouf

stouf

oldskool_rider is right ! You can still press the "submit" button even if it is written that you've reached the limit... Thanks mate !

13. eggzakly

eggzakly

Wow, you're right! Glad I found out before the rumble ended - thanks guys! :)

14. hhjm

hhjm

No have time!!!!! the new site very slowly.