Time to shake your tailfeathers and get busy on the Holga with a 35mm soul and a nifty plastic eye!
As you may know, the original medium-format hungry Holga 120 CFN has two little twins that recently joined the chunky plastic lens pantheon – the Holga 35mm Black Corner and the Holga 135 – both having that capability to take those dreamy, misty-whiffed shots, with regular 35mm film!
Get ‘BC’ with the Holga Black Corner – show us what keeps you occupied, activities you like to do, taken by our little plastic wonder and you just might win some Piggy Points along the way!
- Prize(s): 5 piggy points for selected images regardless of quantity
- Film/Camera Type: Holga 35mm, Holga Black Corner, Holga 35mm Pinhole Shots
- Upload Limit: 3 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- It would be great to tag your submissions with hearty descriptions as well!
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.