Redscale’s perfect for those crazy landscapes and building photos, but how about portraits?
You probably know that the delicious licks of Lomography Redscale Film will give you that eye-popping, vibrant hues of red, yellow and orange-tunes to your photos – the lack of blues and greens make for lush colours that can’t be replicated by digital means!
Redscale’s just the thing to add spunk with those crazy landscapes and building photos, but how about portraits? This rumble is all about profiling the people you’ve accustomed seeing day-by-day, a warm smile you’ve seen on the street, a favourite subject – all basking in the rouge glory of the Redscale film!
- Prize(s): 1 winner of 10 Piggy Points, 3 runners-up of 5 piggy points
- Film/Camera Type: Any Redscaled Film photos
- Upload Limit: 3 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- It would be great to tag your submissions with hearty descriptions as well!
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.