Petzval_header_october_2014_en

Reliving the 80's Rumble! ended over 5 years ago

Bring out your neon tights and re-live the 80's!

You better dust off your disco boots, don your neon shirts, wear all your bangles, spray your hair and head on out with your LC-A! It’s time for the 1980’s rumble! Whether you’re still basking in the glory of the time, trying your best to forget it or sadly, are too young to remember it (but then you must of heard stories!), the 80’s remain one of the most colorful and infamous decades. So take a walk down memory lane and show us 80’s inspired LC-A Lomographs!

Details:

• Only LC-A/LC-A+ shots for this rumble please!
  • 5 picture upload limit,at least 768px in either width or height
  • 3 winners get 10 Piggies each
  • Meta data never hurts!
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by cruzron

1. vicuna

vicuna

ha ha love this portrait of.... wasn't it superlighter... no?? ;))))) hmmm must have a look what kind of 80's like LCA shots I have....

2. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

ok sorry i screwed up my submissions real bad these that I submitted are not LCA and i submitted one 3 times so I ran out of submissions, sorry for the screw up guys, maybe you could delete them for me or something or whatever

3. superlighter

superlighter

oh shame on me! yes vicuna...you guess right! that's me but in the 70s

4. superlighter

superlighter

hi People! C'Mon Seriously how I can partecipate to the rumbles if I can't open my albums to select pitcures to add on beta?????? each time I try my computer go freeze..... I can only open the newest albums but trying to open the oldest..oh sh*t!

5. monoflow

monoflow

love the hair style! great picture superlighter!

6. goldie

goldie

jeeeez, i screwed up as well, i submitted a pop9 shot and not a LCA shot. Hope it is possible to delete it, some way or another. I guess im still a bit confused from the beta days, glad it is over...

7. graefin

graefin

pwwww. I wonder if I manage to find lca shots that are 80ties like.
    I like the picture in the post! The look is so funny.

8. strangelilgirl

strangelilgirl

The going trend seems to be submitting the wrong photos...I screwed up as well. And also for some reason Beta seems to wanna submit photos twice instead of just once.

9. strangelilgirl

strangelilgirl

Also its telling me I reached the upload limit even though I only submitted 4 photos. And also, the filter thing seems to still not work. I tried to filter by typing LCA and it only showed me 3 photos!!! I know I have more than 3 LCA shots.

10. mephisto19

mephisto19

it say FIVE pictures upload limit in the text, but after THREE shots it says in submission box i had reached my upload limit....

11. larslau

larslau

Argh... Mine wasn't LC-A... D'oh

12. mattcharnock

mattcharnock

hmmm i think i am a bit late!

13. mizzfonky

mizzfonky

Is there already been a winner announcement ??