Take out those mysterious Holga squares out and get a chance to win some Piggy Points!
The original Holga shrouds photos in wonderful, interesting mystique with its glass/plastic lens creating a ‘beautiful disaster’ with heavy vignetting on the corners of your shots. How do you convey the shroud of mystery of the Holga 120?
Show to us those broodingly mysterious 120 square shots with your Holga – bring on those vignettes, crazy colours and that unconventional appeal that elevated the Holga into the chunky plastic cult camera it is now, and you just might win some Piggy Points along the way!
- Prize(s): 3 winners of 10 Piggy Points
- Film/Camera Type: Holga 120 format shots only.
- Upload Limit: 5 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- It would be great to tag your submissions with hearty descriptions as well!
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.