We all know that the Fuji Natura is known for its crazy low-light shooting capabilities, but what about shooting with it during the day?
You’ve seen the Natura in its full glory with its capability for composing shots in low-light action (with the right film) – now, how’d you like your Fuji Natura shots during the day? Equipped with the Natura’s NP (Natural Photo) mode, it calculates the light that comes into your camera so you don’t need to worry about those pesky over/underexposed shots!
Time to show us those crisp and sharp shots you took with from our Japanese friends at Fuji and you just might win some Piggy Points to help out on the film!
- Prize(s): 3 winners of 10 Piggy Points
- Film/Camera Type: Fuji Natura Classica shots only
- Upload Limit: 5 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- It would be great to tag your submissions with hearty descriptions as well!
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.