Lca_120_september_2014_header

Call me on the Telephone Rumble ended over 5 years ago

Give us a ring and get a call back from your LomoHome with some Piggy Point rebates!

Phones are a vital everyday piece for smooth communication, and there seems to be an uncanny beauty with dialing and making that call. Ever changed into your superhero costume in that fancy classic red-clad phone booth? Still have that aging, yet wonderfully chic ring-dial models? Maybe one of those Jurassic-aged cellular phones? Whichever model or region band they are – show us how you communicate with someone else through your telephone photos and your LomoHome just might be communicating well with the Piggy Award Jury today!

• Prize(s): 2 winners of 10 Piggy Points
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated
  • Upload Limit: 2 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • It would be great to tag your submissions with hearty descriptions as well!
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by kazarareta

1. libellule

libellule

None of my last submissions appear, but all the other ones work... is it just me or is there still an unsolved problem????

2. larslau

larslau

I have the same problem as libellule. And as soon as I log off I can see my own photos...

3. eyecon

eyecon

Strange - I can click any submission, except mine!
    And is it not possible anymore to uplod pics from the computer instead of the Lomohome?

4. jazzgohan

jazzgohan

I WANT TO SUBMITT??????

5. migueld

migueld

how do i upload from my computer???

6. saviorjosh

saviorjosh

how did you guys manage to submit? i just cannot find the "browse" button.:(
    i cannot submit through my albums either. the photos just don't show up!

7. mandashitley

mandashitley

HEY GUYS!!! next to the comment/rate and share this button there is now a submit photos button. I keep forgetting it is there.

8. jaminsemirang

jaminsemirang

@ eyecon and larslau:
    Hi there. I have same probleme with you. Bt, if you try to log out then see your submission, actually it can. I myself have tried. It might be strange that you can not see your submisssion, but it probably works. Good luck everyone!

9. tveden

tveden

Damn, i submitted wrong.
    Bummer

10. kemumaki

kemumaki

i prefer uploading from my computer cuz i never success in filtering pictures from my beta home, yet it's difficult to browse slowly through thousands photos. this new way of submitting is so much inconvenient for me :(

11. scootiepye

scootiepye

I cant upload here - and I can't upload to my beta home either :(

12. kazarareta

kazarareta

@everyone: we've extended the rumble for 12 more hours due to the bugs. again our apologies for this, the programmers and LomoStaff are working hard to sort things out!

13. grad

grad

@kazarareta: why peoples can't see my subm photos?

14. bloomingwreath

bloomingwreath

I cant upload mine either..