Pinning the Moment Down with Pinholes Extended Rumble ended about 5 years ago

Time to prepare those minuscule eyes of your favourite Pinhole cameras and earn some not-so-small amount of Piggies for your efforts!

Pinhole photography is a great way to improve your and the camera’s exposure endurance skills. And as the world needs a whole ‘lotta Pinhole loving, we’re putting up a special extended rumble for all you needle-eyed photographic wonders!

Unleash the power of an almost nonexistent hole with the smallest aperture of a usual f/192 to create hazy ghost-like apparitions, fluid streams of water and a whole lotta unpredictability! Check out our ever-growing pantheon of Pinhole cameras and prepare to take on a photographic experiment you’re sure to love!

From the crazy Smileycam (you actually shoot photos with your mouth), Paper Pinhole – or like a special lens removal of the Diana+ you could achieve these Pinhole wonders! Submit your favourite Pinhole shots and stand a chance to win 5 piggy points and a chance to be part of something special :)

• Prize(s): 10 winners of 5 piggy points each
  • Film/Camera Type: Any photo taken with a camera with a pinhole function, not digitally enhanced or manipulated
  • Upload Limit: Unlimited
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

Some Pinhole cameras that are sure to satisfy that long-exposure craving:

written by kazarareta

1. jaalvarez

jaalvarez

I´m triying to do a pinhole with the FED5.
    Here we are !!!
    The results "can be others", I´m sure that they will be better ... Perhaps, someday !!!

2. oldskool_rider

oldskool_rider

wow, you must have known what i was thinking, cos i just went and finnished shooting a roll of redscale pinholga this morning

3. dogma

dogma

Wow wow wow super rumble :D

4. xbalboax

xbalboax

All right!

5. sumlom

sumlom

darn. i still have an unfinished roll of pinhole not shot finished and processed.

6. xbalboax

xbalboax

9 days..april 26...world pinhole day! :)

7. breakphreak

breakphreak

pinhole is a rare fun, tried to capture another rare fun with it :)

8. azurblue

azurblue

I've submitted my archived pinhole pics. they were made with diana on pinhole mode, and with zeroimage 6x6.

9. stinketier

stinketier

Nice rumble and nice that my picture is at the top for introducing this rumble.

10. eggzakly

eggzakly

Perfect! I'm getting my first ever pinhole film back on Monday, hope it turns out good! :)

11. kylewis

kylewis

This is a heavenly rumble and all in time for WPPD! I have examples from lots of cams.
    QUESTION: can we only use cams that LSI sell or are you open to a bit of experimentation?

12. eggzakly

eggzakly

@kylewis: "Any photo taken with a camera with a pinhole function" - I'd say that's about as open as it gets! :)

13. olique

olique

fine! nice rumble!

14. bongofury

bongofury

Pinhole is fun i made my cardbox pinhole

15. panelomo

panelomo

that photo above is cool!

16. kylewis

kylewis

I can't upload anything as I can't see what the ... is on my previous uploads. I would really prefer to upload via 'browsing' my hard drive, would be good to have the option for both!

This means uploading twice!

17. drgonzo900

drgonzo900

I jusr submitted a photo and when I clicked on it, I got the dreaded "something went wrong" page. Oops! Did I break it?