Jump for your Life! Round-the-Clock Rumble ended over 5 years ago

Time to take those high jumpshots and put it to good use - send us your best and win some jolly Piggies!

When your day’s building up to be a downer, forget everything and just jump all the way! Ray Bradbury says that you’ve got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your own wings – take that risk and you just might be rewarded!

Surprise us with your best jumpshots – at the beach, in your office, with your favourite analogue camera, with your cat, with a friend. Prepare for a jolly excursion into the wonderful adrenaline-rushed phenomena of jumping in photos! Unleash those jolly jumping beans now!

• Prize(s): 3 winners of 5 Piggy points each
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated
  • Make sure that you jump in your shoots!
  • Upload Limit: 5 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by kazarareta

1. riki_87

riki_87

this is a cool Rumble! i'm sure that there will be alot of cool shots!!

2. saviorjosh

saviorjosh

i accidentally uploaded an irrelevant shot. could you please help delete it? thank you!

3. oldskool_rider

oldskool_rider

what a great rumble!!!!

4. oldskool_rider

oldskool_rider

what a great rumble!!!!

5. d_i_hunter

d_i_hunter

I have some good stuff for this - but do I have time to go home and get them! Aah!

6. saidseni

saidseni

Same here, d_i_hunter!

7. vicuna

vicuna

Just read in the submission rules "Make sure that you jump in your shoots!"... euhhh as I'm the lomographer taking the pictures the shots I submitted are not showing me jumping .... sorry for that.... but are all the submissions shots of the lomographer showing them jumping themselves???

8. mattcharnock

mattcharnock

hello, two of my pics have ended landscape instead of portrait - any chance they can be flipped?

9. saidseni

saidseni

Wow, dind't notice that, vicuna... ok, I only have one of my self and it wasn't me who made the shot I never uploaded it because it wasn't mine... can LSI clarify that before the mission ends? Thank you!

10. saidseni