Petzval_header_october_2014

Asian Flava in Sepia, B&W & Redscale Extended Rumble ended over 5 years ago

Like Asia's diverse set of tastes, cultures, flavours and colours this rumble brings to us some monochromatic thrill with an Eastern twist.

Like they always say, there are always three sides to every story. Help us retell how wonderful Asia looks like – with a twist! Put those vintage canto-pop, Enka, OPM and whichever music to start the mood in your Lomoarchive rummaging.

Share with us your best Sepia, Black & White and Redscale shots of anything up and about in Asia and you just might be seeing in monochromatic colors the time you drop by our up-and-coming Lomography Gallery Store in wonderful China (and win 5 extra piggies in the process!)

Please carefully check out the modified details for this rumble below:

DETAILS

• Prize(s): 5 piggy points for everyone with photos who get selected (regardless of quantity)
  • Film/Camera Type: Any analogue camera photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our Asian influence theme. But don’t forget the Sepia, Black & White and Redscale theme!
  • Upload Limit: 10 photos
  • Minimum Photo Dimensions: 1200×1800 pixels for standard landscape format / 1500×1500 for medium format
  • Previous rumble submissions can be entered again for this rumble.
  • The winner announcement will take a few months instead of the two-week ultimatum for this rumble.
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by kazarareta

1. bluemie5

bluemie5

more extension please!! =)

2. vicuna

vicuna

I already submitted the redscale shots of Akira Kurosawas movie "Ran" in the first asia rumble... should I re-submit them again here???

3. lucasjakobsson

lucasjakobsson

@ vicuna, normally no but these rumbles are an exception, so if you think they fit the theme please do :)

4. larslau

larslau

Argh... Some of my pics was 1680 x 1124.. Should I upload them in 1800 x 1200 or is it ok?

5. adzfar

adzfar

error: invalid format (only jpeg)

6. adzfar

adzfar

error: invalid format (only jpeg)

something goes wrong when I uploaded .JPG / .jpeg file

7. adi_totp

adi_totp

all i submit is black white ;p

8. johann_affendy

johann_affendy

here you go.. a "kampung"-style malaysian wedding :D

9. weechonghooi

weechonghooi

why is my pc loading the beta so damn slow these few weeks??? it's so irritating that i have missed out so many competitions already~!!!!

10. weechonghooi

weechonghooi

11. fuzk23

fuzk23

I can't seem to upload anything. I can't even seem to comment. It gets stuck at resizing and just doesn't do anything after. Help?

12. lomodirk

lomodirk

error: invalid format (only jpeg) But I only have jpeg, not more than 3Mb and wider than 1200x1800. In all Asia rumbles...now I submitted pictures that worked, not that I really would have liked to submit...

13. fuzk23