Petzval_header_october_2014_en

Extended Rumble: My First Diana+ Instants! ended over 5 years ago

Now that you got the Diana Instant Back+ in your hands show us how you have put it to use!

A fancy package arrives at your doorstep one day. You wonder, can it be? Is that really the new Diana Instant Back+? You open the package, hold the back in your hands and carefully attach it to your beloved Diana+. You load a pack of film and you are ready to shoot!

How did your first shoot go? Did you use a flash? Maybe one of the majestic Diana Lenses or maybe the pinhole function? Did you shoot from the hip or did you disregard the viewfinder and shot from the hip? Did your friends strike a pose with awe or did you Lomograph your “sleeping and totally not amazed about this photography revolution” cat? For this rumble we want to see anything and everything that is taken with the new Diana Instant Back+.

Remember, with the Diana Instant Back+ you have your photos developed in merely 90 seconds! And with this rumble running for a whole 2 weeks that’s a whole lot of photos that you can frame, shoot and develop!

Details:

• Only Diana Instax shots please
  • Upload a maximum of 10 pictures, at least 768px in size
  • 5 winners get 15 piggies (that’s enough to get a pack of film in our online shop!)
  • By submitting to this rumble you give Lomography.com the right to use your pictures for promotional purposes.

written by lucasjakobsson

1. vicuna

vicuna

Oh no, I still didn't buy it.... mhmm 14 days... you really want me to buy it now? ;)))))

2. graefin

graefin

I plan to buy it on Wednesday because I have no money right now :D
    Soooo...rumble for me!

3. stinketier

stinketier

i wanted to buy it at the 14th of April, maybe i should buy it now

4. disdis

disdis

I bought it today just before seeing this... I hope DHL will work during Eastern days. I'll have just enought time to have some pics done.

5. lomodirk

lomodirk

Oh yes, I want to, but a little bit too early. I need some more time to my next order :)

6. mandashitley

mandashitley

Bananas. I didn't get one when it was $90 and making it $95 doesn't help me get one any faster.

7. kylewis

kylewis

Well I got it and its good! once I get the right exposures on my pinholes!! but I might post my mistakes too ; P)

8. kylewis

kylewis

9. 3lla

3lla

Love my Instant Back!
    I might just go ahead and post the ones I've taken so far....and all the mistakes too ;)

10. graefin

graefin

it's not that easy to get used to the instax back :), I have a lot of black or white instax :) and some doubles didn't turn out at all... need to practise more.