Lomoinstant_en

Round-the-Clock Rumble: Critter Feature! ended over 5 years ago

Fancy those little crawling nature darlings? Check out this installment of our round-the-clock series as we take you to a wonderful exploration of the miniature world of insects! Whether it be those graceful colourful butterflies, those spotted ladybugs or even the biggest of cockroaches – send ’em all and share to the world this wonderful arthropod thrill!

Prepare to show to the world your intimate few seconds of admiring these minuscule living wonders and you just might get a chance to win a few piggies for your Lomohome!

RUMBLE DETAILS

• One winner of 10 piggy points
  • Upload Limit: 3 Photos
  • Any analogue photos not digitally enhanced/manipulated are allowed.
  • Minimum Dimensions: At least 768px either width or height
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by kazarareta

1. lomosexual_manboy

lomosexual_manboy

Oh wow this is what I'm talking about. Can't wait to see all the amazing submissions.

2. cinzinc

cinzinc

too bad i dnt have any to submit. but this is interesting! cnt wait to see the submissionss

3. vicuna

vicuna

Cool! And thanks to have chosen one of my shots for illustrating the rumble! :)) But what shot will I submit now?? ;)))

4. maddyoulook

maddyoulook

*shudders*

5. stouf

stouf

Some years ago I was working with insects. Spiders and ants. I had to feed them, it was very cool !

6. comezone

comezone

just got one :( good luck!

7. trash-gordon-from-outer-space

trash-gordon-from-outer-space

Hmm I guess I should try out my macro lens...

8. weechonghooi

weechonghooi

great dragonfly over there~!! i've submitted my insects, haha~!!