Petzval_header_october_2014_en

Special Extended Rumble: Lubitel+ Doubles with a Friend! ended over 5 years ago

Everyone knows how powerful the new Lubitel+ is, and this is the chance for all you Lubi owners to unleash your creative beast with another friend! Shoot your roll, submit your best shots now! We're giving you time to think for this one, as the contest ends in a month!

With 35mm it is easy to make doubles. You simply shoot a roll of film, rewind and send it off to your buddy. But what if you want to use medium format? How do you rewind the film? The new Lubitel+ is one of the only medium format cameras in the world that can rewind a roll of film as well as advance it! This is particularly handy when you want to do doubles.

So load your Lubitel + with a medium format film, shoot the first layer, rewind and send the roll of to a friend! It could not be easier than that!

We’re giving you an entire month to let your Lubitel+ rolls travel around and about with your Lomographic buddies! Take this rumble opportunity to update your galleries with pristine shots as well!

CONTEST DETAILS

Please consult our Rumble F.A.Q. before submitting any photos.

Prizes:

• Three winning double photos, six Winners of 5 piggies each – two winners per photo! (Be sure to give credit to your partner by naming him/her in the tags)
  • Upload Limit: 12 Photos
  • Minimum Dimensions: At least 768px either width or height
  • By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.

written by kazarareta

1. vicuna

vicuna

Cool! I already made some Lubitel doubles with mephisto19, and a new roll is coming tomorrow.... who should submit the shots, and how identify the 2 shooters? With the tags of the picture I presume? Or should both shooters submit the same images??

2. lucasjakobsson

lucasjakobsson

@ vicuna

use the tags, and the winners will share the prize :)

3. vicuna

vicuna

ok, thanks Lucas :))

4. alex-vidal

alex-vidal

nice..can we shoot 35mm for this rumble?

5. saidseni

saidseni

Can I use my lubitel (not lubitel+)?

6. vicuna

vicuna

Ok, I had a question about this rumble and asked it in the wrong blog entry, the one of the "shoot from the hip" but was intended for this one....
    But as my question was really unclear I think, I found another way to ask (and easier to understand I hope...) Let's be concrete (stop the "A" "B" & "C" mathematics...!)
    I madealready a roll of lubitel doubles with mephisto and the second one is developped tomorrow: I'd like to submit them (if mephisto agrees with me but I think/presume he does) but fab just proposed me to make a doubles for this rumble: is it possible to submit 2 different collaboration shots or it is stricly limitative to one? That means, if I submit the shots made with mephisto, can fab submit shots made with me, and even more, can mephisto submit shots he made with someone else....????
    Hope the question is clear.....?? ;))))))

7. lucasjakobsson

lucasjakobsson

only medium format for this one, and you can use another lubitel, but it is not that easy...

and its 12 photos per user, so if you upload 12 then your partner can upload another 12, and a another partner another 12 and so on (unless they of course have another partner than you as well) , as long as its not more than 12 photos per user it should be fine. does that make any sense? :)

8. vicuna

vicuna

Yes, perfectly understood!! Thanks again Lucas for your quick answer! :)))

9. saidseni

saidseni

Why is it harder to make double exposure with other lubitel? I have a film on mine and I was doing that... are you telling me it will not work?!? :(

10. alexcuterockerartist

alexcuterockerartist

done!! :)
    hehehe....apir!

11. lucasjakobsson

lucasjakobsson

@ saidseni

it is not impossible with another lubitel, but you would most probably have to rewind your film in a dark room yourself whereas with the lubitel + you can rewind the film just like with a 35mm camera...

12. saidseni

saidseni

Hmmm... well, I just don't forward... I mean, I take two shots and then I forward... am I wrong?

13. kokakoo

kokakoo

Sorry, i wrong submit, i forgot fill tag on pics.