The Lomography Gallery Store Austin is seeking motivated sales people to represent our brand! We are looking for Part-Time sales representatives for 15 – 20 hours/week!
• Open minded and communicative
• Outgoing personality
• Good understanding of numbers
• Interest in arts, design, culture but also fashion, style and photography
• Diligent, teamwork- and solution-oriented character
• Used to working autonomously and acting proactively
• Thinks creatively
• Well organized working style
Ideally you exhibit following skills:
• Strong communication skills
• Able to lift 30 pounds
• Good command of both spoken and written English (Spanish speaking is a plus)
• Must be able to work weekends and be flexible to work extra hours
• At least 12 months of consecutive retail sales experience
• College degree in photography with analogue experience
• Substantial experience and passion in Lomography
Please be prepared to offer details on experience and contact information for at least 3 work references.
Just as Lomography is a playful combination of lo-fi and hi-tech, our sales representatives should exhibit the same kind of well-rounded work ethic and customer service: Midwest Reliability, West Coast Tolerance, East Coast Urgency and, of course, Southern Hospitality.
Employment: 15 – 20 hours / week
Job start date: September 2011
Interested parties please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Lomography ATX Sales Rep in the subject line. Applicants not following these directions will not be considered for the position.
Please wait to be contacted by us.
Please NO phone calls – Thank you.
We are looking forward to your applications!