We are looking for a committed, curious, motivated, and well organized individual. Someone who is willing shows strong leadership skills to fulfill the Junior Logistics position in Toronto!
• Organize the inventory warehouse and to make our wide variety of stocks accessible for sales
• Work with the online shop customers by getting their orders shipped out timely and following up with their concerns through emails and telephones
• Contacting customers of back order situations
• Keep tabs on stock flow
• Periodic inventory replenishment (stock re-supply) forecast
• Work with the wholesales department to input, process and ship out orders
• Update the computerized inventory system daily to make sure that the physical stock level reconciles with the stock report online
• Ad-hoc duties such as moving the incoming shipment pallets into the warehouse and to conduct thorough counts and basic office duties
Against the grain of serious photography, Tony Ray-Jones used commercial color film to document American streets. This was a pivotal lesson in choosing colorful subjects, something he would later master in his black and white series.
Done shooting and want your films to be processed? We can process your colour and black & white 35mm, 120 or 110 films! Development, prints and scans are also included. (Service availability depends on your markets)
Really want to bring your film photos to life? We’re now offering totally analogue fine art prints in a host of large sizes and formats! Carefully enlarged from your negatives onto premium photographic paper by lab professionals, each picture is a unique piece of craftsmanship.
Ever since the Pixelstick came out, I've been dying to try it out. This past week, I finally got my chance! With one goal in mind — getting some super cool light-painting shots — I grabbed some friends for an amazing session with my Lomo'Instant and the Pixelstick. Take a moment and have a look at these priceless pics!
One lomographer bathes the fantastical world of Harry Potter and the dreamy streets of Osaka lined with cherry blossom trees in lush turquoise and amber tones, making these unique scenes look just a little more magical!