We are looking for a committed, curious, motivated, and well organized individual. Someone who is willing shows strong leadership skills to fulfill the Junior Logistics position in Toronto!
• Organize the inventory warehouse and to make our wide variety of stocks accessible for sales
• Work with the online shop customers by getting their orders shipped out timely and following up with their concerns through emails and telephones
• Contacting customers of back order situations
• Keep tabs on stock flow
• Periodic inventory replenishment (stock re-supply) forecast
• Work with the wholesales department to input, process and ship out orders
• Update the computerized inventory system daily to make sure that the physical stock level reconciles with the stock report online
• Ad-hoc duties such as moving the incoming shipment pallets into the warehouse and to conduct thorough counts and basic office duties
We are looking for a committed, curious, motivated, and organised individual to assist with our LomoAmigos, online articles, promotions and much, much more. If you want to learn about marketing for Lomography and are passionate about film photography read on.
Here’s an opportunity to join a multi-talented, life loving, and hard working team, and learn a great deal about the inner workings of a creative brand and business. We are looking for a smart and proactive individual, combined with great people skills, and strong customer and sales focus.
Here’s an opportunity to join a multi-talented, life loving, and hard working team, and conquer the web with us! We are looking for a smart and proactive individual, combined with great people skills, and strong community, sales and marketing focus.
Done shooting and want your films to be processed? We can process your colour and black & white 35mm, 120 or 110 films! Development, prints and scans are also included. (Service availability depends on your markets)
The bravest and most creative lomographers are rewarded with astounding photographs, the results of their often out-of-the-box and extreme experiments. In this featured album, clickiemcpete channeled the famous Victor Frankenstein in creating what he calls the FrankenFilm. Find out how it's done straight from the lomographer himself!
You want your subject be the center of attention? Petzval lens photos are recognizable for sharpness and crispness in the centre, strong color saturation, wonderful swirly bokeh effect, artful vignettes and narrow depth of field that will make your subjects stand out!
"Love your camera" is Marika's first rule when it comes to shooting film. Her passion for collecting gear stemmed from a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of testing a variety of film cameras for her friend's shop. Let's all welcome our newcomer of the week from Prague, Czech Republic, analogvision!