In this new ongoing series "5 Questions on Analogue Photography with…" we send out the same set of questions to photographers. This time, Reinert Lee – a designer and a hardcore Lomographer from Malaysia since 2006 – answered these and sent along a selection of his work.
Name: Reinert Lee
Occupation: Art Director
1. Tell us about yourself in three sentences maximum?
I am just an ordinary people who have been told to become a scientist instead of artist.
2. Why do you still shoot analogue?
A film processing always create a curiosity to me. The best part is I wish to see some unexpected outcome. Unlike digital photography.
3. What photographic equipment (cameras, films, and accessories) do you usually have in your bag?
My LC-A camera!
4. Share a trick of yours that will always result to a great photo.
Follow the 10 Golden Rules – Shoot from the hip!
5. Which photographers influence your work?
A very meaningful portraits & lifestyle shoot-out photographers always influence my work.
Thanks Reinert for taking the time to answer these questions! Browse more of his pictures at his LomoHome.