Cant find nice textured walls for doubles? Or probably too lazy to look for them? There are 100 textures that are available right infront of your computer monitor, you just need a little time to download them all.
I personally love textures, and I always use them for multiple exposure shots.
But sometimes, looking for a great textured walls or tree trunk to use for multiple exposure is not that easy, especially if you are in a city.
I found a site that allows you to download 100 textures for free!
1. Just download all the photos.
2. Select the texture that you want for doubles.
3. Open it full screen in your computer monitor and photograph your screen.
4. Shoot an entire roll. You can choose different photo per shot.
5. Rewind your film .
6. Reload the film for doubles.
7. And finally shoot outdoor!
I love the water droplets texture and those grunge textures!