Los Angeles is a city of many faces – Hollywood glitter and glamour, graffiti culture, monstrous traffic, and towering palm trees. But we here at Lomography, we want to know what YOUR LA looks like. This is your chance to show us another side of LA and have your winning photo splashed all across the City of Angels! And win Piggies!
This rumble is all about showing us your own private Los Angeles. Share something personal; give us your own unique slice of the Los Angeles pie. Whether it’s your favorite spot along the ocean or the LA river or your best friend’s back yard – we want to see an intimate (even hidden!) side of LA. The winner of this rumble will not only receive Piggies, but will also have their photo printed on the next Blue Hour flyer, soon to be plastered all over town!
We are changing things up a bit with this rumble – we will pick a selection of our favorite geotagged photos and move them over to the Lomography LA Facebook Page so that the Los Angeles community can vote on their favorite!
Here are the details:
- Only 10 submissions per person (so pick your best!)
- All photos must be geotagged with their location (please tag with both Los Angeles as well as the location within Los Angeles, if you can! No need to tag your home address though)
- All photos must be taken with an analogue camera (no Photoshop!)
- All other meta data must also be completed (camera, film, & 3 tags)
- Minimum photo dimensions: 1800 pixels
- You have until September 9th to submit your best Los Angeles photo here on this page. After that, the top photos will be moved onto the Lomography LA Facebook, where you can vote by “liking” your favorite.
- 5 Piggies will be awarded to all users whose submissions make it to Facebook
- 20 Piggies and Blue Hour flyer fame for one lucky winner!
LAmographers we are looking to YOU to show everyone what makes Los Angeles great! Here is your chance to win Piggies and fame!