Lomography takes the biscuit with the 25th year anniversary of the beloved LOMO LC-A! It's time to get those sticky shutters to loosen up, as we're giving you party-hungry film-toting dudes and dudettes the ultimate analogue shindig!
Lomography takes the biscuit with the 25th year anniversary of the beloved LOMO LC-A! It’s time to get those sticky shutters to loosen up, as we’re giving you party-hungry film-toting dudes and dudettes the ultimate analogue shindig!
Before anything else, we need 25 dedicated and hardworking party hosts. We would like to ask our hosts to lend us a hand in throwing out the zaniest film-laden party in celebration of the birth of everyone’s favourite Minitar-lensed wonder!
By now you should be dead curious on how you can be an LC-A Analogue Community Party Host – Read on the next few lines so you could start and work on your proposals and secure a slot! Let’s take it reaaally slow and step by step so you don’t miss out on anything which may void your proposal!
INSTRUCTIONS (Please read thoroughly before submitting)
1. Put your thinking cap on! Lay out a party plan and send your suggestions to Lomography headquarters to email@example.com
2. Parties need to be public and announced – everyone from all walks of life should be invited, no coterie or group-exclusive parties please.
3. We will collect your submitted applications and check them until we come up with our ‘Community 25’.
4. Some of the things we will consider with your proposal are the following:
• Creativity and feasibility of party idea / overall scope
• Tentative date of party
• Number of expected people
5. The party should be held on dates before and after the 19th of June – not on the day itself!
6. The party should not be held before May 2009. Why so? Because we’re still cooking up that surprise package we’re sending over. Rest assured that we will be giving exclusive special packages with some never-before-seen goodies for the ultimate merrymaking!
7. The party aftermath should be documented via a blog post and the best photo submissions from attendees of the party – it’s time to show the world how you bring the house down in style!
8. The party should not be co-sponsored, powered by, or done in cooperation with any other brand whatsoever. If you would like to host this party in cooperation with another brand please discuss the details with Lomography first
After sending in your proposals, a selection jury from the lomostaff will:
• Choose the hosts with the most feasible proposals
• We will present the applications and hosts who won in selected intervals through the magazine, so you don’t need to follow up with us if your proposal has been accepted or not.
• The selected applicants will have to announce their party in the events section. The post will also go to the LC-A anniversary microsite. We would also like to request to promote each promotional text/poster to the best of their abilities!
• They have to document the party – the host should take care of at least one blog post and photos collected from participants of the party.
If you’re ready to submit your proposal, don’t waste another minute and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org! Wishing you the best of luck and a year full of LC-A clicks!
All your fabulous submissions to the anniversary projects, be they pucker photo uploads, peachy postcards or tantalizing tales, will find their way into our special LC-A 25th anniversary touring exhibition which will culminate in a grand slam final event!