I don't know about you guys, but I can't go out shooting alone without some music to keep me company. Here's what I've been listening to, paired with a photo that reminds me of that song.
Oftentimes, I find myself out shooting alone, because sometimes the mood strikes me and no one else is free, or I just want to be in the right state of mind. Regardless, I never go out alone without music, so I thought I’d share what I think is a good representation of my summer shooting playlist, along with a picture that I associate with each song.
1. Bombay – El Guincho
2. Cameras – Matt & Kim
3. King of the Beach – Wavves
4. Riot Rhythm – Sleigh Bells
5. When I’m With You – Best Coast
6. Swim – Surfer Blood
7. Cuba Gooding Jr. – Long Long Long
8. Back In The Saddle – Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
9. Heart to Tell – The Love Language
10. Camera Talk – Local Natives
11. Let’s Go Surfing – The Drums
12. Daisy – Fang Island
13. Beverly Kills – Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti
14. Grown Ocean – Fleet Foxes
If you’d like to listen, I’ve made an online version of my playlist.
What is your summer shooting playlist?
written by nation_of_pomation on 2011-07-23 in #lifestyle #summer #music #playlist #instantfriends #instantsummer #instantbeach #alternative #lomography #instantfun #medium-format #indie #35mm #analogue-lifestyle