Do you have an old table or piece of furniture lying around? Want to make it your favourite household item ever by making it lomographied? Well, follow this tipster and I'll show you how to make a Lomography table in 5 easy steps.
So I had an old coffee table in my living room and I just thought how lovely it would be to re-use it instead of throwing it out. So, I decided to turn it into a Lomography table! This is super easy, fun and anyone can do it. So why not give it a try!
What you will need:
- Enough lomographs or even the lomo prophecies
- A guillotine/ scissors to cut the photos
- A piece of furniture/table
- Contact/ something to cover the photos
- Glue stick
What to do?
1. Prepare your lomographs
2. Glue them down in your desired order – I included the lomo prophecies as well
3. Cut out strips of contact (make sure they are extra long so you can wrap it around the table)
4. Stick down the strips of contact by pushing it along with a ruler (make sure you get rid of the air bubbles)
5. Your finished! Now sit back and admire your lomography table
*You can use any lomographs desired, even the prophecies etc.
I had so much fun doing this and it only took me an hour. Overall, this task is really easy and I definitely advise you to try it!
Love Claudia :)