This rumble is too big to miss and too important to pass up – That’s why we’re extending the deadline for entries to our humungous Make Your Prophecy Rumble for ONE WHOLE MONTH – That’s right, now you’ve got a load more time to get those creative juices running – So get thinking and get submitting, a round the world trip is at stake here folks!
There have already been loads of inspiring entries to our massive Make Your Prophecy rumble but we’ve had requests for an extension and want to give everyone the opportunity to get involved! That’s why we’ve decided to give you one extra month to come up with a winning idea and submit it to the competition page.
New Competition End Date: July 15th 2011
We know a lot of you might have been busy with school, university and work but hey, the summer is here now – Ditch those Science books and get creative! Remember, there is NO SUBMISSION LIMIT to this competition either, so even if you’ve already submitted an entry you can submit another – We want to see every idea we can!
And this really is one competition you don’t want to miss out on – We’re offering the biggest grand prize in Lomography history, a round the world trip! But that’s not all, here’s the full list of mind-blowing prizes up for grabs:
1 Grand Prize Winner will get:
- An Around the World Ticket with 3 Stops
- Pocket money for travel accommodation ($2000)!
- An LC-A+, a Sprocket Rocket, a Spinner 360° and a whole bunch of different films
- A Netbook in order to be able to blog whilst travelling!
Plus, the 2nd to 10th prize winners will each get:
And if you’ve missed the rumble post, here’s what we’re asking you to do in the competition:
- Design a piece of art with your interpretation of one of the 10 Prophecies – Choose whichever Prophecy you want, and do whatever you want! It can be any medium, from collage to drawing, sculpture to painting, writing to music…Just remember to have your prophecy of choice somewhere on there!
- This time around, we want to stir things up. You can use pictures in your creation, but we are looking for something exceptional and unique. We don’t want just single analogue photos submitted!
- Take a picture of your artwork, submit a design file, send us a video link – Show us what you’ve got!
- Post your shot at http://lomography.com/make-your-prophecy or send your files to email@example.com
Want to learn more about the 10 Prophecies of the Analogue Future? Check out the Microsite.