Noontime is when the sun is at its hottest, burning napes among pedestrians and commuters. Usually it's unfavorable to take photos at this time when the sunlight is too strong, but if you've got any great noontime shots to share with us, tag them accordingly and we'll pick top 3 photos to win some Piggies!
The benefits of tagging your photos: Lomographers can easily search and discover your photos; and with this rumble you could win Piggies if your photos are chosen! Just tag your photos according to the time they were taken – for this rumble, we need your shots tagged with ‘Noon’.
How to tag your Photos:
1. Login to your LomoHome account.
2. Go to the Lab.
3. Click a photo. On the left side you will see the “Assign a time and date” option. Choose from the drop-down menu and click the ‘Assign time and date’ button. Done!
To participate in this rumble:
Submit up to 10 of your most brilliant photos tagged with ‘Noon’. Remember to tag your photos correctly – improperly-tagged shots will be disqualified from the rumble! We will be picking the most wonderful images per each time category, so choose your best photos!
- 30 Piggies for the 1st prize
- 10 Piggies for the 2nd prize
- 10 Piggies for the 3rd prize
Good luck and keep tagging!