We have joined forces with DROME magazine for a very special competition. Ever had the feeling of needing to hide and find shelter? Show us your favorite hiding spot for a chance to win some awesome prizes! Read after the jump for more details on the competition.
Many of us have been lucky to never have to take refuge in the face of imminent danger, but if you did have to, where would you go? Where is the secret place – real or ideal – where you would feel safest and where you usually find a greater sense of security? Where would you be hidden in the proximity of a – natural or man-made- catastrophe?
Share your secret shelter with DROME, the Italian cosmopolitan magazine that deals with the contemporary world of art and culture. Join the “Shelter from a Catastrophe” competition, read on for more on the rules and the awesome prizes.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 3 Photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height
- Meta data must be filled out (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
Lomography will select the top 5 photos, which will be awarded 15 Piggy Points each! DROME will then select 3 Grand Prize Winners that receive:
- a Lomography Fisheye No. 2
- their winning shot in DROME’s #20 issue
- 2 Copies of the Magazine issue
- an annual subscritpion to DROME!
We are looking for your best shots and… may the best win!
Be inspired by FANGO Crew shoots:
written by alessiab on 2011-05-02 in #competitions #contest-rifugio #drome-contest #lomo-contest #photo-contest #contest-catastrofe #lomography-italia #drome-magazine #foto-rifugio
translated by alessiab