Have you always dreamed of walking the red carpet alongside you favorite stars? Well here's your chance! Lomography will be sending two lucky Lomographers to Cannes! Read after the jump to find out how you can be the lucky one to go!
It’s almost that time of the year, when stars, directors, and the media gather round the streets of Cannes to show off the glitz and glamor of the movie industry and highlight their projects. This time around, you could join them! Join this competition for a chance to travel to Cannes, hang out with Lomographers and spot some stars!
So, what do we want to see? Anything movie related, of course! Have a picture that looks like the scene of a movie? Do people hold you up on the street and ask if you are Brad Pitt? Does that shot you took of the cab in New York look like a still from Limitless? Are you curious to know what happened last night with you friends like the guys in The Hangover? Did you get a shot of a girl having a Marilyn Monroe moment when the wind blew under her skirt?
You get the picture! Show us your most Hollywood shots for a chance to go to Cannes, because we certainly think this glamorous event could use some Lomographic feel. Join the on-site Lomography team in capturing the action.
Yes, we are totally serious! We teamed up with MUBI and the Short Film Festival to send two of you to Festival de Cannes equipped with Access All Areas Passes for the Short Film Festival taking place from 11th to 22nd of May.
This grand prize is waiting for two Lomographers:
- 2 VIP tickets to the Festival, but you will have to get yourself to Cannes
- Accommodation at the Lomography apartment together with our team
- Access All Areas Passes for the Short Film Festival at Festival de Cannes
- Sort through your photos and pick the best ones thoroughly and thoughtfully.
- Film/Camera Type: any kind of film / analogue camera – standard 35mm or 120 format preferred, not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 10 Photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- No visible borders or watermarks, etc.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
- The Cannes Film Festival and winners shall be able to travel to Cannes in the period between May 11 and May 22; travelling will be scheduled through the one week previous to the event date.
- Winners must have all documents necessary to travel to France, including authorizations of any kind, and must be aged 18 years-old or more.